myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Reply with quote

To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/ secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere.

Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To My Republican and TEA Party Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!
mogunn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bard, Merry X-Mas to you too!
mrgybe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one!!.......Feliz Navidad
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Year! Fellow Windsurfers the S&P 500 just crossed the 1250 mark, we are now at Pre-Lehman levels and the Obama bull is 55% strong, happy prosperous new year wind lovers!
mrgybe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two suggestions for cheap Christmas gifts. The first, "Younger Next Year" by Chris Crowley and Henry Lodge........a fun and inspirational read for aging athletes (I know I'm not the only one!)...........it could change your life.......you'll be glad you read it. Second..........I recently heard "The Dream Isaiah Saw" sung by the Washington Chorus at the Kennedy Center........it was dedicated to the 9/11 victims. I hadn't heard it previously..........and judging by the audience reaction , many hadn't.........there was hardly a dry eye in the house. The performance of that song is now on iTunes.......99cents. Crank the sound up and, as it builds to the crescendo, be prepared to pretend you've got something in your eye.

Happy Christmas.
feuser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy holidays, all!

If you've already got presents for everyone, drop by here:
http://www.doctorswithoutborders.com/

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: