myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Brady 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassking wrote:
Steven - when are you going to bring that case of Falstaff lager you promised us?

Just waiting for that perfect overhead day that blows until 8:30 p.m.

That'll be the day! However pm me and I'll bring it.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm as happy as barney frank at a village peoples concert!!! The wealthy get to keep paying there fair share without being penalized more for being successful, the american people have rejected obama and the far left, and piglosi will be dethroned in a few weeks. If airforce one crashed into acorn headquarters, my year would be complete!!!
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty writed

Quote:
If airforce one crashed into acorn headquarters, my year would be complete!!!

Wow! I was thinking more along the lines of a 5.0 glassy swell, Baja day.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats why most windsurfers like you are center-left thinkers. You are dreaming of ripping up la Ventana, and matty is all negative, all the time.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to change my vote.........a donut expert still has an appeal, but doesn't come close to my new choice..........Bob Meola, a member of the Peace and Justice Commission in Berkeley, CA (what do you mean your small town doesn't have a Peace and Justice Commission?.........I thought that towns all across the fruited plain have them).

The Commission has just passed good old Bob's resolution to honor Bradley Manning as a hero for leaking classified documents to Wikileaks. As Bob put it "If he did what he’s accused of doing, he’s a patriot and should get a medal".

Bob's the man we need........he clearly believes in honoring the military, he (and the other members of the commission) are experts at creating jobs, and, most important, he has direct experience of government waste.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They hate the military, they hate job creators, they hate family values. They just feel entitled because they exist.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are "they"????

I assume you mean the Berkeley folks.

Far lefties represent a faction in this country that have no business (and will never be given the chance) at running this country. Hopefully, that will also extend to an extremist on the right who claims "morality itself cannot be sustained without the support of religious beliefs." Palin scares me more than these clowns!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I put Palin in the same camp as Bush. (neanderthal)

I believe the left to be more dangerous, because there's so much envy, and they control the non producers in society. Felons, welfare recipients, alternative lifestyles, drugies, disaffected, college professors. And most dangerous are the oligarchs like Soros, who agitate hatred of conservative values while he plays the markets he's manipulated.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
I'd like to change my vote.........a donut expert still has an appeal, but doesn't come close to my new choice..........Bob Meola, a member of the Peace and Justice Commission in Berkeley, CA (what do you mean your small town doesn't have a Peace and Justice Commission?.........I thought that towns all across the fruited plain have them).

The Commission has just passed good old Bob's resolution to honor Bradley Manning as a hero for leaking classified documents to Wikileaks. As Bob put it "If he did what he’s accused of doing, he’s a patriot and should get a medal".

Bob's the man we need........he clearly believes in honoring the military, he (and the other members of the commission) are experts at creating jobs, and, most important, he has direct experience of government waste.

Mr G. this is a very interesting subject, this internet thing that young Marc Andreesen brought to your desktop. How are we going to stop future leakers, IMO its going to get much much worse, for national security as well as financial cyber war. Total transparency is the argument coming out of Berkeley, and John Pointdexter, former criminal/genius also argued for extreme transparency, as well as Milton Friedman
Gotta love the Bay Area!!! Never gets boring here...70 degrees and 15-20 feet at OB this weekend.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Yeah I put Palin in the same camp as Bush. (neanderthal)

I believe the left to be more dangerous, because there's so much envy, and they control the non producers in society. Felons, welfare recipients, alternative lifestyles, drugies, disaffected, college professors. And most dangerous are the oligarchs like Soros, who agitate hatred of conservative values while he plays the markets he's manipulated.

Soros is my hero. Escaping religious persecution in Hungary, as a child, immigrates to USA, makes billions as one of the most successful hedgies of all time, and then gives away more than anyone, to hunger, poverty, education. As a hedgie, his income is "carried interest" taxed as long term cap gains, a law the Dems are desperately trying to change, yet Soros continues to support the Dems against his pocketbook. Bard , your offensive rants about the less fortunate in society is tired, and off the mark. For the good of our beloved sport, can you change your tone?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: