myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Before you vote next month, consider this ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laffer curve, voodoo economics. Is it any wonder that Isobars supports the witch?

Coboardhead. Good analysis. here in California, those of us who know Jerry Brown had to hold our nose to vote for him. The capitulation of the moderates to the crazies destroyed their changes. If the Republicans had the good sense to nominate Cambell, I'd have voted for him in the general election, and registered as a Republican to vote for him in the primary. A much better choice for governor than either Whitman or Brown, and probably the best man in California, in terms of integrity and ability, to address the structural deficit and sclerosis of current governance. There are good things about Jerry Brown, he is cheap, and he doesn't have higher ambitions any more, so he's a much better choice than Whitman, who couldn't bring herself to actually learn about government, or even vote, and couldn't have convinced the legislature of anything.

There are good things for fiscal conservatives in the election, we will probably get a more realistic look at boondoggles like high speed rail with the Florida guy. But it is an indictment of the Republicans that they threw in with bigots and witches to regain power rather than structure a substantive fiscally conservative view--that I might well have agreed with.
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But it is an indictment of the Republicans that they threw in with bigots and witches to regain power rather than structure a substantive fiscally conservative view--that I might well have agreed with."

The party of Iso is no longer the party of Lincoln or the people. They have the best propaganda campaign since Palins favorite hero-Hitler.It is all paid opinions from the lobbyists who control the Party.
The most amazing part is the number of Americans who parrot the nonsense for free. I notice with Iso he simply denies he said foolishness by changing the interpretation of the meaning from day to day.
This is pure Talk Radio style prevarication.
Ex. Iso has often said he never insults anyone. When hegets messages from the real world pointing out his frequent insults. he says they are not insulting hate remarks since they are true.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. Said I very very rarely personally attack individuals unless the statement is true and relevant.
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick look at the posts shows that these rare personal attacks come about three times to thirty times a week, unless you count attacks on Obama.
Iso lives in a world so full of confusion that he thinks we can't look at his posts and see the truth.
It comes from his desire to be a Talk Radio host, though his practice program on the various boards is getting a bad response. On Talk if the host says it -ITS TRUE!!!Real world should not interfere !!
If Iso said it- he feels that makes it fact.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nope. Said I very very rarely personally attack individuals unless the statement is true and relevant."

There's not a single person here that believes isobars. Everybody sees him and his games for what they are, but somehow he still thinks that he's just a mellow down to earth guy that gets picked on for no good reason. I guessing that isobars is just too high on himself to see reality. The classic narcissist. He's never ever wrong in his own mind.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
A quick look at the posts shows that these rare personal attacks come about three times to thirty times a week, unless you count attacks on Obama.

Show me a few of them and I'll apologize sincerely.

Don't bother with
isobars wrote:
"The Republicans must ride in the back seat"?
You're supposed to be everyone's president, you son of a bitch, not just the Democrats'. What kind of LEADER demonizes half his country?
What would Rosa Parks say about this?
, because he did say that and his administration and his party's leaders implement it endlessly. If you have a better term for a head of state who demonizes half his country, please share it with us.
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a one about joew includes iso mentioning his greatness

"but those are hard, cold facts, as are almost all my posts in this thread. You really ought to pay closer attention to facts if you want to seem like an adult.

Here is iso supplying an opinion to everbody while attacking some guy

"Patty Murray's that stupid, and the rest of them think WE'RE that stupid."

I won't post the lie he told about boggs opinion or the one where he says Mac robbed a charity which doesn't exist.His insults are so frequent this is easy.

Took about two minutes to find, there are so many.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not bad if cap gains slides higher to 20%, but I think it should be based on income levels. IMO Art LAffer is mostly wrong, trickle down economics is not effecicient.
insh8bl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While cleaning out a bookcase this evening, dreadful off season, an old book literally fell into my hands. Here are a few phrases from it that are so tragically apropos…

Plato -
- Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.

Plato -
- The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.

Plato -
- Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. (Yes, that one is just for iso)
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, from a slightly more vulgar source, but, certainly more contemporary than the offspring of Perictione........

"Liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them." - Lenny Bruce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 39 of 40

Jump to: