myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
And the NEXT ship to run the Gaza blockade ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God that rabid anti Semite Helen Thomas was fired today. She was a WH press core member since JFK. That shows the leftists true feelings about Jews. She must have had a brain fart.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Thank God that rabid anti Semite Helen Thomas was fired today. She was a WH press core member since JFK. That shows the leftists true feelings about Jews. She must have had a brain fart.

Sorry bard. Jews vote Democrat 84-86%, for president, for congressman, for governors, vote city council, for dog walkers. Whats your explanation? they dont know any b etter, they are being misled? Why dont you call my old lady, and ask her why she and all the other Ocean parkway grandmas are liberals. Go do a little research on anti-semitism and understand the true meaning which goes back about a thousand years. Wanting peace between Isreal and the Palestinians is not the same as having a deep hatred of jews. Have a little more sensitivity please.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Sorry bard. Jews vote Democrat 84-86%, for president, for congressman, for governors, vote city council, for dog walkers. Whats your explanation?

For a people that (perhaps by nature or perhaps by circumstance) have a long history of entrepreneurship and independent self sufficiency, I do find it puzzling that the Jewish vote is so overwhelmingly Democrat. To me it seems somewhat counter-intuitive. Perhaps you can enlighten me Boggsy?
joew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good reply boggsy, but falling on deaf ears me thinks, definitely the shallow end of the pool, with about as much intellectual depth and integrity as a Sarah Palin speech.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well aware of the voting stats, but they are changing.

BTW..Don't you love Netanyahu? Don't you love the way Obama treated him? The Israelis aren't nearly as liberal as their American couch potato cousins.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Sorry bard. Jews vote Democrat 84-86%, for president, for congressman, for governors, vote city council, for dog walkers. Whats your explanation?

For a people that (perhaps by nature or perhaps by circumstance) have a long history of entrepreneurship and independent self sufficiency, I do find it puzzling that the Jewish vote is so overwhelmingly Democrat. To me it seems somewhat counter-intuitive. Perhaps you can enlighten me Boggsy?

I think it's a complicated situation. My feeling is that is has to be the progressive nature of the party as well as the diversity. The Republican party, for the most part is white.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: