myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
another psycho ay-rab?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ducati

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: another psycho ay-rab? Reply with quote

is it a jihad terrorist?
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of Fri AM, the jihad part has become obvious. So why isn't that being shouted from the "news" media most of you watch? The debate is whether it's terrorism, which by definition targets innocent civilians. These were soldiers, but were unarmed because they were on a U.S. stateside base, but were preparing to ship out to the front lines. The news media should stick to the facts -- apparently he had been trained by mullahs in U.S. madrassas to wage jihad, and that overrode his military training -- and leave the speculation and interpretaton to TR and news analysis shows. So far, that's what I've been seeing, except that the alphabet media and the administration -- to be redundant -- are glossing over his Muslim background and jihadi training.

It's blowing like hell, with wind advisories all of today, and the 7-day forecast includes 6 windy days. THAT's why my WSing vehicle is a Winnebago. Bye.

Mike
ducati

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
As of Fri AM, the jihad part has become obvious. So why isn't that being shouted from the "news" media most of you watch? The debate is whether it's terrorism, which by definition targets innocent civilians. These were soldiers, but were unarmed because they were on a U.S. stateside base, but were preparing to ship out to the front lines. The news media should stick to the facts -- apparently he had been trained by mullahs in U.S. madrassas to wage jihad, and that overrode his military training -- and leave the speculation and interpretaton to TR and news analysis shows. So far, that's what I've been seeing, except that the alphabet media and the administration -- to be redundant -- are glossing over his Muslim background and jihadi training.

It's blowing like hell, with wind advisories all of today, and the 7-day forecast includes 6 windy days. THAT's why my WSing vehicle is a Winnebago. Bye.

Mike

tragic. fkn pisses me off and tears my heart out. senseless shit.

muslims are like pit-bulls. you hate to stereotype, but the numbers don't lie...
keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some a## hole just killed 10 women and stashed them in his apt.
Damn Christians all just like wild dogs.
ducati

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
Some a## hole just killed 10 women and stashed them in his apt.
Damn Christians all just like wild dogs.

hey abdul, don't take it personally...
keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are folks in this country who really want us to not be able to see the enemy and understand him. This is critical to beating the criminal element in all our countries.
Which Madrassa? I got the impression this mans training came in our own military-not Osamas.
The Muslim world will help us all they can unless we start shooting at every damn Muslim we see.
There were 16,000+ murders last year by "Christians" in this country. The numbers add up to what Rush?
"and leave the speculation and interpretaton to TR"
I can supply you the TR interpretation. You just fill in the blank spaces on the last 100"interpretations"
They survey to see what you want to hear that becomes fact at the moment the surveys come back.
ducati

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turns out the orlando psycho was not a christian but a porto rican, jason rodriguez
keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big surprise- almost all Puerto Ricans are Catholics, Protestants account for about 20%. The man was neither- he was a nutcase same as the military guy. He ain't no Muslim, they do not condone murder same as the Bible.
Every religion has criminals. When Americans realize we are fighting a group that is nearly the same as the Mob, not the same as my Muslim friends who work for the Defense Dept., we will be free of the TR bulls##t. and better equipped to win against criminals who attack this country.
Limbaughs version of reality weakens our country and borders on treason.
His rise to power as the GOP spokesman is making many libs very, very happy.
The flight from the GOP is driven by Talk radio. We couldn't stand the smell.
ducati

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

re the ft hood whacko. his cousin says: "he was a good american."

wtf? he kills 13 innocent people and "he was a good american?" fuck that!!!!
keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't agree more. The VA bomber was a "good American" too. He considered himself a patriot for fighting the US gov.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: