myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
WindSurfing Fan Page Pimping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Industry News & Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsampiero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: WindSurfing Fan Page Pimping Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I know I've mentioned our Facebook Fan Page before, but since it's grown and people like Clyde have been really great about getting updates and media up on it, I thought I'd post this update that I just sent out to all our facebook fans:

The WindSurfing fan page is quickly growing in membership and I'm stoked!

Our team has been posting some pretty constant updates of cool links and video, but we'd love to see more - especially from YOU!

Just drop by the page, and tell us about your session that day. Where it was, how windy, what you rigged, what moves you tried... even upload some pictures if you've got 'em!

You can find the page at www.facebook.com/windsurfingmag

Cheers!
jsampiero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to bump this thread back up real quick, because the WindSurfing Mag Facebook Fan Page (http://www.new.facebook.com/windsurfingmag) has become a veritable information clearinghouse of cool stuff going on all over the windsurfing world. People have been putting up anywhere from 5 to 10 new pieces of content a day - most of it with video or other links.

If you prefer Twitter to Facebook, you can get all the updates at www.twitter.com/windsurfingmag.

And of course, I encourage all of you to feel free to post your own comments and content on the Fan Page Wall - the more, the merrier!

/pimp mode off
/sarcastic forum commenting voice on

My personal website: www.youneedjosh.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Industry News & Promotions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: