myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
JIBING / CARVE 360 CLINIC, CRISSY SAT JUNE 13TH WYATT MILLER
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Industry News & Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wyattmiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: JIBING / CARVE 360 CLINIC, CRISSY SAT JUNE 13TH WYATT MILLER Reply with quote

NEW DATE

JIBING AND CARVE 360 CLINIC
SATURDAY JUNE 13TH!!!

$75 Includes Lunch and Beverages[/size]

Event: Join Pro-Rider Wyatt Miller at the Crissy Field for a day of intensive Jibe Training. We will cover Chicken Jibes, Lay Down Jibes, Duck Jibes, Carve 360's. Take advantage of instruction from a professional freestyler and give your sessions new energy!

Wyatt is the 2007 Gorge Freestyle Champion. Sponsored by: Naish Boards and Sails, Dakine, Pro-Limit wetsuits, Mean Line fins, Kaenon Polarized and H2O Audio Mp3. Wyatt currently sails full-time in Maui, the Gorge, and the Bay Area. Check out wyattmillerwindsurfing.com for more info.

What to Bring: You should bring the gear you would normally sail on and a jacket (Crissy Brrrrr).

Schedule: 11:00-12:30 On-land training chicken jibes and laydown's.
12:30-1:00 Lunch Break.
1:00-2:00 On-land training Duck Jibes and Carve 360's.
2:00-4:30 On-water instruction session w/ shortboard.
5:00 on Beer and debriefing session.

Call or email Wyatt Miller to sign up. Space is limited. You must reserve your spot in advance.
Email Wyattmiller525@gmail.com or call 510-375-1934 to sign up.

All Levels Welcome, We will go over everything from Chicken Jibes to Duck Jibes and Carving 360's

[/b][u[/u] [/b]
wyattmiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had 2 days of great freestyle clinics this weekend at Palo Alto with the Mudd Dogs. I have only been out there 3 times but it has been windy every one of em. I am adding palo alto to myiwindsurf list.

Due to popular demand I will be running a Jibe Intensive clinic this Saturday at Crissy for all the people who think they are not freestylers (although Jibing is one of the hardest freestyle moves). I am gonna sneak in some Carve 360's though........and definitely Duck Jibes as they are a superior form of Jibe (way easier to plane out of)

Hope it blows...........if the forecast is bad for crissy I might make a last minute move down the peninsula.
PAmuddog

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: JIBING / CARVE 360 CLINIC, CRISSY SAT JUNE 13TH WYATT MILLER Reply with quote

Thanks for the great clinics at PA Wyatt! Everyone had a great time and learned a lot, especially during the clinic libations and tech talk Very Happy

Each time you've brought great wind to PA. We should invite you more often to insure a 5.0 day!

How about a clinic as you pass through PA from the Gorge to Punta San Carlos? By that time all us Dogs may be ready for a clinic focused on aerials. Rolling Eyes

wyattmiller

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on all you Mudd Dogs that was a great weekend.

And special thanks to to you Jack for putting it all together.

I think we should definitely get an aerial clinic going for september when I get back from the Gorge in September

But hey It seems to blow every time I am out there, so maybe we should also schedule one for November to give everyone a day of off season sailing Ha.

Way to go all you PA Sailors for pushing your skills and getting wet...and muddy...all weekend.
bobby25

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Wyatt,

In your post it says that you may change locations.

How would that work??
wyattmiller

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All likely hood is we meet at Crissy for the on lad portion, and if the wind does not show either we move to some place close like TI or Candlestick.

Hopefully the wind just makes it easy and blows at Crissy.
bobby25

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That will work for me. I was wondering if the Delta was an option if it was fogged in by the Bay.
wyattmiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the delta will be a bit far. Not sure people can commit to going out there last minute. Although it would be fun.
PoorBoyUS22

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wyatt Hurry up and get to the Gorge there is a gang of people who want us to run more clinics.

When are you heading North??
koogzah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see... Fanatic board... Windwing sail...
Ooh, I'm telling Robby. You are in BIG trouble, Mister. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Industry News & Promotions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: