myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
hey -did you grab or steal an old rrd sailboard at 3rd-5/15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Lost and Found
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zpp66

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: hey -did you grab or steal an old rrd sailboard at 3rd-5/15 Reply with quote

Hey all,

I left my 2001 Wave MPE on the carpet while I was out on some other gear today (5/15). I came back and the darn board was GONE! I'm shocked, mostly as this is an old board and can't imagine who would have stolen it. I am hoping someone grabbed it thinking it was forgotten. In case you are wondering what it looks like it is the old white/blue model with the stupid "juicy fruit" graphics (board can be viewed here: http://www.geocities.com/jmilum/wavempe.jpg).

As this board has sentimental value AND I am unemployed I would sure like it back. If this message somehow makes it to someone who actually stole this board, it HAS to be worth more in karma than $$$. In other words no questions asked (you can leave it with "John" who works for Helm).

Thanks,

Jeff
beallmd

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: herd Reply with quote

I hope there isn't a thief on the loose at 3rd/Coy and around. There seem to have been some posts lately about possible theft. Folks at 3rd have always stashed a board or rig against the hillside to allow flexibility while sailing. I certainly hope that does not become an issue!

I do hope someone returns that board. Even though it's a little older it looks like a very nice board.
zpp66

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i can say is that if someone is stealing this ancient board then you guys with nice stuff better watch out!
noshuzbluz

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: HEY zpp66 !!!! Reply with quote

What: Found Ad Number: 1369
Date Posted: 05/19/2009
Expires On: 06/18/2009

Features
Where: 3rd Av Rigging Area When: Friday, May 15, 09

Description
I found a windsurf board left at 3rd av rigging area on Fri 5/15/09. Give me a call and describe the board to reclaim.

Andrew 650-888-9158

Contact Information
Name: Andrew Street Address:
City: State/Province: CA
Zip/Postal Code: Country:
Phone Number: 650-888-9158
E-Mail Address: Reply to Ad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Lost and Found All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: